POTTSTOWN AXE THROWING LEAGUE
- Choose a day that best fits your schedule.
- Tuesday and Wednesday league is standard hatchet. Sunday is duels and big axe.
- League is on Sunday afternoons as well as Tuesday and Wednesday Nights starting September 12th, 14th, 15th.
- Sunday duels 12pm-1pm practice, 1pm-3pm league play. Sunday big axe 2pm-3pm practice and 3-5pm league play.
Tuesday and Wednesday 6pm-7pm practice, 7pm-9pm League Play.
- 8 week league. Can miss up to 4 weeks and make up matches in subsequent weeks.
- First 7 weeks are regular season. 8th and final week is a playoff tournament.
- Each week every thrower gets 4 matches, 10 throws per match, 40 throws per night.
- Each thrower gets a WATL (World Axe Throwing League) player profile and world ranking.
- Chance to qualify for Worlds and be on ESPN.
- Each league member will receive 2 Buy One Get One Free axe throwing sessions.
- Free throwing on Sundays for league members only. Depending on availability.
- League Fee $150 per person
- Waiver must be signed prior to playing